Skip to main content

Future in 15 Years and 50 Years

What do you think the future will be like in 15 years?
I believe the future will have a more advanced society with technology surrounding and becoming more and more dependent in our lives. VR haptic suits will be created and virtual reality will be a very popular use I believe, augmented reality will take over phones and phones will be far more superior and I believe there will be more wearable technology that more and more people will use. Overall, more wearable tech in 15 years and starting a colony on Mars.
What do you think the future will be like in 50 years? 
Society will have a different landscape and technology will be everywhere you look in this time period. The first would be how I could see bigger and more expanded cities but way more people than ever before. There would be more advanced ways of traveling. Space travel to other planets would be possible along with a society on Mars for sure. Wearable tech all over someone, clothes may have tech inside them while society has more advanced and easier ways of living. I see less jobs for people and more robots or tech taking over old jobs people used to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Martian

In this novel The Martian I observed and analyzed the unique situation of Mark Watney of being stranded on Mars from a terrible sandstorm while his crew flew off. I think in my opinion the reader is engaged and interested all the way through since most of it is based on Mark and his experience on surviving on Mars while trying to find a way back home to Earth. What I analyzed from this book was how Mark used some farming techniques from Earth on Mars that works and ensures his survival for a while. The book makes the reader think about how he/she would survive if he/she was in Mark’s situation and it creates a way of problem solving. The problem solving would relate to his survival and communication with NASA but the same would relate to the reader if the reader though about how he/she would survive on their own in the wild but even another planet to myself is far fetched for survival. Also my idea with this book as an observation would be how there is a sense of strategy with the sur...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

What I found by pure observation about a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was how bizarre, intense, and random the story is. One idea that I wanted to analyze and take from this story was the meaning behind Arthur and the number 42. I found it this book very enjoyable to read through mainly because there is humor and jokes all the way through. In my opinion it's like the author doesn’t want the reader to take it seriously but for the reader to laugh and have fun while reading. This is science fiction is made to laugh at itself while honoring its true rich tradition, but to myself it feels like it is much more than that. Adams' peculiarly dead-on humor also draws deeply from well thought out sociology, philosophy, and of course science. I observed the tone of the book as being humorous and exciting journey but also mysterious with how they can be uncovered. That's one of the main ideas;s I found interesting with this books theme. Another idea I wanted to observe and analyze ...

Star Wars A New Hope

What I found interesting with Star Wars A New Hope is how the story can relate in a way to society in my opinion. The galactic empire in the story would be in my opinion relatable to a corrupted society that is turned into a dystopia that rules over the people. On the other hand the rebel alliance in society from the reader’s point of view would be the people that would resist against a corrupt government that rules with absolute power and authority. As I observe Star Wars more and more it dives deep into who can be good or bad in society and what defines a person for what he/she stands for. I observed that the rebels stand for freedom and democracy while the empire stands for control and power. In this story it revolves around Luke Skywalker as a beacon of hope and with the sith lord Darth Vader being the antagonist  they both fight for opposite reasons. I analyzed that Luke represents himself as a leader of democracy and freedom while Vader represents himself as a tyrant of tyra...